Win $100 betting account at Bookmaker.eu!
Our friends at Bookmaker.eu will award a $100 betting account to any player who reaches $10,000 in earnings. Simply make picks at the PMX and once you’ve hit $10,000 in earnings, contact our support staff with your bookmaker account number and they will credit you with a $100 betting account with their sportsbook!
Make Picks & Get Paid Reward Program
The PMX Players Rewards Program will pay players for providing winning pick packs. Every time you reach a certain milestone with your profits, the PMX will pay you for your winning picks. We will pay you a penny for every $1 profit you make!
1. Example #1: If you have $2,821.84 in "profits", the PMX will pay you $28.21
2. Example #2: If you have $142,542.62 in "profits", the PMX will pay you $1425.42
Profits for Cash Payment Chart:
- $0 to $10,000 = $0 to $100
- $10,001 to $20,000 = $100 to $200
- $20,001 to $30,000 = $200 to $300
- $30,001 to $40,000 = $300 to $400
- $40,000 to $50,000 = $400 to $500
- $50,001 to $60,000 = $500 to $600
- $60,001 to $70,000 = $600 to $700
- $70,001 to $80,000 = $700 to $800
- $80,001 to $90,000 = $800 to $900
- $90,001 to $100,000 = $900 to $1000
- The minimum payment we will send out is $50, while the maximum payout payment is $1000.
- In order to request a payout, you must have a minimum of 20 wagers made into the system before asking for a withdraw, to avoid players thinking they can make a “quick buck” type scheme.
- In order to avoid players trying to make a “quick buck” or take advantage of the system, players “average bet” must be half the price of your highest wager.
Example: If you make a two-team wager on your first bet and you wager $10,000 and your pick wins, before you make a payout request, you must have an average wager of $5,000 before claiming a payout request. This will avoid players who make one big wager of $10,000 and win; then making $2 wagers the next 19 wagers to meet the minimum requirements to ask for a withdraw.
-If you have over $100,000K in profits, you can only cash out $1,000 at a time and the next payment request cannot be made until 60 days. You can play and accumulate during that period, but you cannot ask for another payment request until the 60-day period.
- In order to receive a payout, you’re PayPal email address and your PMX email address must be exactly the same. In order to reduce multiple accounts, your Paypal and PMX email address must be the same.
*Note: In order to receive payment, you must have an active PayPal account. All payments to players will go out via PayPal transfer. Get paid for providing winning picks at the PMX!